Lahore, Pakistan -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/02/2014 -- Tim Melvin has recently released his 10 Tiny Banks With Huge Potential eBook. In this 10 Tiny Banks with Huge Potential eBook, Tim Melvin gives a list of 10 bank stocks that are primed to pop from the value investing point of view. For a small price of $49, Tim Melvin shows in his eBook 10 under the radar bank stocks that are ready to explode. This value investing opportunity is so rare that Tim Melvin is calling it the, “Trade of the Decade.” Most of the investing public does not know that shares of most of the neighborhood banks in America get traded publicly. An unusual confluence of factors is rendering the local banking sector primed to pop. In his eBook, Tim Melvin shows why small banks are the best value investing sector. This eBook shows:
1. Why small banks are likely acquisition targets and where the best plays with the highest premiums will most likely be.
2. What criteria should be used to find the hottest bank stocks with the highest profit potential.
3. Which are the top 10 bank stocks with the highest profit potential right now
4. How to trade these bank stocks?
About Tim Melvin
Tim Melvin is a renowned portfolio manager and a well know author who lives in Florida. Tim Melvin is a staunch disciple of the famous value investor Benjamin Graham. Tim is considered to be a world class expert on value investing. Tim Melvin is also the Managing Director of the following newsletters on value investing:
1. The Tim Melvin Deep Value Letter
2. The Tim Melvin International Deep Value Letter
3. Banking on Profits
He regularly writes for Wall Street Digest, Benzinga, RealMoney, Active Trader and DailySpeculation and several other print publications. Tim Melvin has also been a collaborating author on several investment books published in the Wiley Little Book Series Of Investment Books.
For more information on 10 Tiny Banks With Huge Potential, please click on the following link: