Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of 2013 Global Biopower Market - Supply Chain Bottlenecks Leave the Market Downcast market report to its offering.
2013 Global Biopower Market - Supply Chain Bottlenecks Leave the Market Downcast
The global biopower market recorded a total installed capacity of 84,256 MW by the year end 2013. The key countries which include, the US, Brazil, Germany, China and India occupied more than half of the (around 55%) of the global biopower market in the year 2013. The biopower market is expected to witness a decline in annual capacity for the year 2014. This can be majorly attributed to the supply chain bottlenecks prevailing in the biopower industry coupled with some radical changes in the policy framework of a few of the biopower markets.
- The report focuses on the biopower market scenario in the year 2013 and provides the outlook for the year 2014.
- It provides detailed analysis on the biopower market of the leading countries across the globe.
- It includes information on cumulative installed biopower capacity by feedstock for key countries.
- The report also throws light on the key issues hampering the growth of some of the leading countries.
- The scope encompasses LCOE analysis on global biomass market.
Reasons to buy
- It enables to comprehend the global biopower market in 2013 and also envisions the market outlook for the year 2014.
- Comprehensive analysis on the biopower market of the key countries makes this report an evident choice for the readers.
- It also highlights the key issues impacting the growth of the leading biopower nations
- The report provides statistics on the biopower capacity by feedstock for major countries. This information is very valuable, insightful and a rare content available in the market
- LCOE analysis on biomass market adds value to the report
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit