Madison, WI -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/04/2014 -- Wisconsin payroll tax rate changed on April 1, 2014. Small business software developer Halfpricesoft.com has updated ezPaycheck payroll software with the new Wisconsin state tax tables. Current ezPaycheck 2014 customers can download the latest update package for free at halfpricesoft.com.
“Wisconsin businesses can now download ezPaycheck 2014 payroll software and begin the year with the new tax rates included!” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
EzPaycheck payroll software also includes the latest federal tax tables and tax forms W2, W3, 940, 941 for Wisconsin customers peace of mind. In addition, this paycheck software also supports flexible tax options to satisfy the special businesses, nonprofits and churches. Designed with simplicity in mind, the new improved user interface is easy-to-use and straightforward for users who do not know much about payroll and computer. Customers can now process payroll checks effortlessly and less expensively in house without an accountant in staff.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
-Supports network access.
Halfpricesoft.com welcome new customers to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.