Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/08/2014 -- Sandlerresearch.org adds Global Commercial Aircraft Carbon Brakes Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.Lightweight and fuel-efficient aircraft are in demand. Aircraft manufacturers are endeavoring to make aircraft that meet the requirements of airline companies. Carbon brakes are one of the best substitutes for the traditional steel brakes because they are lightweight and have higher energy consumption capability. Previously, the cost of carbon brakes was high therefore steel brakes were used in smaller aircraft and carbon brakes were used in larger aircraft. However, in recent years, there have been a lot of improvements in carbon brakes, which has made them cost competitive with steel brakes.
Analysts forecast the Global Commercial Aircraft Carbon Brake market will grow at a CAGR of 12.25 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Commercial Aircraft Carbon Brake market during the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, it considers the annual revenue generated from the sales of carbon brakes for commercial aircraft and business jets.
Global Commercial Aircraft Carbon Brake Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Commercial Aircraft Carbon Brake market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Buy report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=16211
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Meggitt plc
- Messier Bugatti Dowty SA
- UTC Aerospace Systems
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Demand for Aircraft from the APAC Region.
Key Market Challenge
- Increase in ATF Prices.
Key Market Trend
- Increasing Focus on R&D by Vendors.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?