Palm Beach Gardens, FL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/09/2014 -- AimHighProfits.com knows penny stocks, especially hot OTC stocks, and does their homework. At AimHighProfits, we take research very seriously when highlighting and alerting on the best penny stocks and value investments on any stock market, including the OTC and PinkSheets. The penny stock picks issued at AimHighProfits are derived from the top penny stocks that we have evaluated for the best return on investment.
5 Tips on how to trade hot penny stocks like Growblox Sciences Inc (OTCMKTS:GBLX)
Growblox Sciences, Inc. (GBLX) is a research and biotechnical company that has developed proprietary indoor growing chambers specifically designed for medical cannabis cultivation. Shares of GBLX stock exploded over 256 during the month of May when investors began receiving tips on how the Company's GrowBLOX chamber allows for completely controlled growing conditions, ensuring the manufacture of a consistent, toxin-free, natural and medicinal-grade marijuana.
Not every investor made money on GBLX shares and here are 5 tips on how to trade penny stocks like it that might prevent you from making the same mistake:
1. Putting Eggs in One Basket: Too often individual investor's portfolios are decimated by an unbalanced portfolio, whereby one position greatly outweighs the others, collapses. Having an unequal weighting is expected, but having one stock comprise 40% to 50% or more of a portfolio is incredibly risky.
2. Falling Asleep At The Wheel: There is a large group of investors who only occasionally monitor their holdings in the hope that in a few years the value will have increased. This strategy may have been sound years ago, but given the potentially large swings in stocks of all sizes, one could get burned if one does not play an active role in investment monitoring.
3. Accepting That Greed, For Lack Of A Better Word, Is Not Good: When a penny stock like GBLX is on the move, the first instinct most traders have is to be greedy and let it continue its ascent, rather than lock in gains. By setting a stop-loss for a portion of your holding during a stock’s rise as well as a separate one at a lower threshold in case of a stock collapse, you can save yourself a headache and capital gains.
4. Engaging in the Wrong Diversification: Years ago, when penny stock promotions were in vogue, many investors were loading up with a series of tickers that were all in the same sector. Today, as was witnessed by the rise and fall of the marijuana stocks on the OTC earlier this year, over-diversification, if not timed perfectly, creates too much exposure to an asset class, which reduces performance.
5. Not Taking Responsibility: It is too easy to blame pumpers, promoters, the message board hounds, etc. when strategies and execution on penny stocks fail. If you are engaged in the process beyond stock monitoring and take some responsibility for the performance, portfolio strategy errors can be limited and wealth-building can improve.
Would you like to crush the OTC Markets and make profits like $1,924, $2,897, even $400,656?
Give yourself an advantage in today's market. In order to become successful, you need to have information as it happens and understand how it plays out into the future stock price. This is our expertise. We know what moves markets. We understand what makes a winner. We translate our extensive research and years of experience into easy-to-understand emails for our subscribers.
Research is the name of the game at AimHighProfits.com, and we take the search for quality penny stock picks and reliable information very seriously. We know Penny Stocks and If you CAN'T make money with AimHighProfits' Newsletter, then you shouldn't be in the stock market. Readers of the AimHighProfits Penny Stock Newsletter have been cashing in handsomely all year and there is no reason you should be left out.
Get our small and micro-cap alerts in real time by joining our SMS alerts: send "AIMHIGH" to 99000. For more information on today's hot penny stocks, visit AimHighProfits.
And Remember to Always:
- Do Your Own Research.
- Trade Responsibly.
- Verify Everything.
- Move Fast or Get Left Behind.
- Do not Use Market Orders to Enter a Position, Use Limit Orders.
- Have a System That fits You.
- If a Stock Gaps Open, Look for Pullbacks to Enter.
- Plan a Trade and Trade a Plan.
- Always Use Stop Loss Orders to Protect Yourself.
- Positive Attitude / Positive Self- Belief.
- Keep Penny Stock Trading as Part of a Balanced life.
- If a Stock Breaks Below Our Alert Price GET OUT. Do not wait.
- View Trading as a Score in Points and Not In Money:
- Always Take Your Profits Whenever You Can. Do Not Be Greedy.
- Work Hard at Learning How to Trade Properly and Keep Working.
- Do Something to make Someone Else's Life Better Today.
AimHighProfits (www.AimHighProfits.com) is a penny stock newsletter website that provides free daily alerts on hot penny stocks. AimHighProfits' penny stock alerts include news releases or daily e-mails on Small-Cap and Micro-Cap stocks in all sectors of the market. These include penny stocks with high or low volume, technical indicators and much more.
To join and start receiving our FREE e-mail alerts and newsletter, please visit: www.AimHighProfits.com. To receive real-time SMS alerts, send "AIMHIGH" to 99000.
Release of Liability: Through use of our website viewing or using, you agree to hold AimHighProfits.com, its operators, owners, and employees harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur. Neither the information presented, nor any statement or expression of opinion, or any other matter herein, directly or indirectly constitutes a representation by the publisher nor a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any securities. The information contained herein is based on sources which we believe to be reliable but is not guaranteed by us as being accurate and does not purport to be a complete statement or summary of the available data. The owner, publisher, editor and their associates are not responsible for errors and omissions. They may, from time to time, have a position in the securities mentioned herein and may increase or decrease such positions without notice. Any opinions expressed are subject to change without notice. AimHighProfits encourages readers and investors to supplement the information in these reports with independent research and other professional advice. AimHighProfits makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the disclosure on the profiled companies or the information contained herein. Investors should not rely solely on the information presented. Rather, investors should use the information provided on the profiled companies as a starting point for doing additional independent research on the profiled companies in order to allow the investor to form his or her own opinion regarding investing in the profiled companies. AimHighProfits has been advised that the investments in companies profiled are considered to be high risk and use of the information provided is at the investor's sole risk. AimHighProfits also advises that the purchase of such high risk securities may result in the loss of some or all of the investment.