Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/20/2014 -- Australia's ageing population is one of the key drivers for mouth ulcer remedies. Poor dental health associated with ageing has gradually increased the number of dentures being used by Australians. A common ailment associated with the use of dentures is mouth ulcers that occur as a result of the friction between the denture and gums. As such, OTC mouth ulcer remedies have experienced robust growth, such as Bonjela, which grew 10% in current value terms in 2013.
Euromonitor International's Adult Mouth Care in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Mouth Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Adult Mouth Care in Finland
- Adult Mouth Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Adult Mouth Care in Bulgaria
- Adult Mouth Care in South Korea
- Adult Mouth Care in Greece
- Adult Mouth Care in Brazil
- Adult Mouth Care in Russia
- Adult Mouth Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Adult Mouth Care in Peru
- Adult Mouth Care in Mexico