Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/03/2014 -- Agriculture market grows at CAGR of 4% over 2007-2012, to reach SR84 billion in latter year. Households account for the largest share of market value at 81% in 2012. Industry highly fragmented with five largest companies generating 4% of total production. Industry forecast to grow at CAGR of 4% over forecast period. Due to limited water resources, country is expected to become completely reliant on wheat imports.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Agriculture in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 01. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Agriculture in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 01 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Agricultural Services, Animal Husbandry, Crops, Gardening and Horticulture, Hunting.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Agriculture in Russia: Industrial Report
- Agriculture in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Adjuvants Market In Agriculture - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- PHA (Polyhydroxyalkanoate) Market, By Application (Packaging, Food Services, Bio-medical, Agriculture) & Raw Material - Global Tends & Forecasts to 2018
- Agriculture in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Agriculture in Japan: Industrial Report
- Agriculture in India: Industrial Report
- Agriculture in Australia: Industrial Report
- Agriculture in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Agriculture in Indonesia: Industrial Report