Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/19/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Amonix, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Amonix, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Amonix, Inc. (Amonix) is a solar technology company. The company designs, develops and manufactures concentrated photovoltaic (CPV) solar power generation systems. Amonix utilizes its proprietary crystalline silicon solar cell technology for manufacturing its products. Its proprietary CPV product is an integrated two axis tracking system, which helps reduce the cost of solar electricity as compared to that generated from conventional solar systems. Amonix's products are used largely in utility scale grid-connected power applications. The company's operations focus mainly on the southwestern states of the US.
Amonix, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 20, 2013 Amonix Achieves World Record 35.9% PV Module Efficiency Rating at NREL
Apr 26, 2013 Amonix' CPV Module Achieves Record 36.2% Operating Efficiency
Feb 25, 2013 Solar Junction Signs Co-development Agreement With Amonix To Increase CPV Efficiency
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit