Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/21/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Analog Modules, Inc.: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Analog Modules, Inc.: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Analog Modules, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Analog Modules, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Analog Modules, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Analog Modules, Inc. (AMI) is a provider of analog electronic products for the laser and electro-optics industries. The company designs, develops and manufactures sensors and amplifiers, laser electronics products, and military products. Its major products include sensors and amplifiers, hybrid laser rangefinder receivers, linear and logarithmic amplifiers, and pulse stretchers. It also offers linear array detection systems, 3D laser radar sensing electronics, laser spot tracker receivers, and capacitor charging power supplies. In addition, it supplies CW arc lamp drivers, pulsed flash lamp drivers and mid to high power laser diode drivers. These products find applications in medical, military, scientific and industrial markets. The company operates as a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation. AMI is headquartered in Longwood, Florida, the US.
Analog Modules, Inc.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit