Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/28/2014 -- Apparel and footwear specialist retailers bounced back from a negative performance in 2012 to record fairly good current value growth in 2013 of 8%, which could be attributed to improved economic conditions. The inflation rate was 7% in 2013, reducing from 19% and 9% in 2011 and 2012 respectively. Real GDP growth also stayed stable at 5% in 2013. At the same time, the exchange rate with US dollars also remained stagnant from 2011, which helped to stabilise the price of imported goods, making...
Euromonitor International's Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Vietnam report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Taiwan
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Taiwan
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Poland
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Poland
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Turkey
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Retailing in Turkey