Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/23/2014 -- Asia Renewable Energy Market-Trends, Opportunities and Challenges report gives an overview of the Asian Renewable Energy (RE) market. It provides insights into the rapid evolution of the RE market in Asia and how Asia is perhaps the most important region for RE today. The report also lists out the key drivers of change as well as potential barriers to growth in order to develop a future outlook and growth potential snapshot for RE in the region.
The report focuses on four key countries based on their market attractiveness namely China, Japan, India and South Korea and provides an in-depth look into each of them. For each market, the report details current RE generation, installation and investments as well as growth forecasts. The report also provides prominent sector-wise insights and policy impact for these key markets. The report also looks at other markets with potential within the Asian region briefly.
This report has been prepared through a mix of in-depth discussion with energy professionals, government agencies across the region and from secondary sources.
Market Evolution in Asia: -
Energy demand has led China, Japan, India and korea to be the leading countries in developing RE projects.
- China’s abundant supply of natural resources (Wind, Solar, Hydro) makes it an ideal candidate to develop large scale projects.
- Japan’s market is driven by Solar energy. Unavailability of large scale land makes it difficult for Japan to develop wind & hydro projects.
- India has abundant supply of natural resources (wind, solar, hydro) to develop large scale RE projects.
- Unavailability of wind and large scale land (being a mountainous region) makes it difficult for Korea to develop wind and hydro projects. Korea is developing several solar projects.
- 41GW renewable projects were installed in Asia During 2012-2013 (Solar- 21GW, Wind- 16GW, Hydro- 1GW).
- In the next 3 year Asian countries will install 153GW renewable projects with solar being the most attractive sector.
Solar (Expected addition between 2014 and 2016): 82 GW
Wind (Expected addition between 2014 and 2016): 59 GW
Hydro (Expected addition between 2014 and 2016): 5 GW
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/ibi-research/asia-renewable-energy-market-trends-opportunities-and-challenges
Find all Electricity Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/electricity
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports