Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/18/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd (Aurora) is a Tasmanian government owned integrated energy and network business. The company operates as the distribution network service provider on mainland Tasmania, and services approximately 229,400 residential and 50,400 commercial distribution customers across the state. It retails both electricity and gas in Victoria and Tasmania. Aurora also undertakes complementary activities in telecommunications and energy-related technologies. It owns and maintains the distribution network - the poles and wires -that supplies electricity to homes and businesses in Tasmania. The company also offers wholesale telecommunications services using optical fiber networks.
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2013 Unprecedented demand for premium feed-in tariff
Jul 01, 2013 Aurora working to restore power across Hobart
Jun 18, 2013 Aurora Energy Launches New $8m Substation For Kingborough In Australia
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Aurora Energy Pty Ltd
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit