Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 11/12/2012 -- Autologous cell therapies are new therapeutic intervention where it introduces or uses cells or tissues from the individual, cultured, expanded and re-introduced at the site of the disease of the donor. They are widely promoted as next pillar or advancement in medical care.
Growth of the market is very rapid especially in regulatory approvals, applications areas and rapid improvements in efficacy of treatment; it has enormous advantages over allogenic stem cell therapies. Autologous transplants are relatively safe procedures, with less rates of complications and infections compared with allogenic transplants. In many instances, much of the procedure can be done on an outpatient basis. It helps in treating various dreadful diseases by transplanting their own body cells where it results in meager chances of transplant rejection.
We have also profiled leading players of this industry with their recent developments and other strategic industry activities. These include: Neostem (U.S.), Tengion (U.S.), Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (U.S.), Dendreon Corporation (U.S.), Georgia Health Sciences University (U.S.), Regenexx (U.S.), Regeneus (Australia), Cytori Therapeutics (U.S.), Tigenix (Belgium).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Scope of the Report
This research report titled "Autologous Cell Therapy (2012-2017)" provides details about various ACT based treatments and their application areas. Every health regulatory bodies will be expecting companies and universities to develop therapy treatments, which are safer, affordable, robust, rapid, easy to use, effective and deliverable to the end user. ACT treatments for particular application areas it is safe, experiencing robust growth, minimal steps of procedure to follow and rapid in deriving the results. As for now the treatments prices are not affordable, but by the intrusion of government bodies, it will definitely experience a immense market growth.
The report gives a detailed analysis about state of the art of autologous cell therapies. It includes the current advances and applications of the technology and trends in terms of market size and growth of autologous cellular therapies in medical treatments globally. It also consists of funding details of the innovative therapy and recent activities in terms of mergers & acquisitions of the company, revenue forecasting. It includes latest therapy details and products which are available for licensing and approvals from various regulatory bodies. Using drivers, restraints and challenges it is forecasted for a period of five years i.e. 2012-2017. Opportunity strategy evaluation has been included which gives information for investors.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Stem Cell Research Market to 2017 - Strong Pipeline, High Unmet Needs in Chronic Diseases and Favorable Government Policies to Boost Stem Cell R&D
- Early Stage Drug Discovery in Disease Segments - Innovation Focuses on Stem Cell Therapies and Gene Therapies
- Translational Regenerative Medicine - Oncology, CNS and Cardiovascular-Rich Pipeline Features Innovative Stem Cell and Gene Therapy Applications
- IMMUNOMEDICS, INC (IMMU) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. (ACTC) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Cytotoxic Therapies Market to 2017 - Launch of Next Generation Camptothecin Analogues Will Help Offset Revenue Loss due to Generic Erosion
- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTIC) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- CRYO-CELL International, Inc. (CCEL) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Multiple Myeloma (Kahler's Disease) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- MaxCyte, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile