Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/04/2014 -- B. Braun Melsungen AG (B. Braun) is a global health care company. It markets and sells products and services catering to basic healthcare, intensive care units, anesthesia and emergency care sectors. The company also provides solutions for extracorporeal blood treatment and core surgical procedures. The company operates in four business divisions namely, Hospital Care division, which supplies the hospitals with infusion, injection solutions and disposable medical products; Aesculap division, which supplies products and services for all the core processes in surgery; Out Patient Market (OPM) division, which supplies medical products outside the hospital for chronically ill and long term care patients; and B. Braun Avitum division compiles the product and services concerning extra-corporeal blood treatment. It operates in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. B. Braun is headquartered in Melsungen, Germany.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
B. Braun focuses on the expansion of its product portfolio by building a strong operating base, besides gaining expertise through agreements, collaborations and acquisitions. This intent is reflected in its acquisitions of Carenalis renal care clinics and DIALY SER S.A.S.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company B. Braun Melsungen AG
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- B. Braun Melsungen AG - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Novartis AG (NOVN) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Bayer HealthCare AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MedMira Inc. (MIR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Analyticon Biotechnologies AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts