Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Banyan Tree Holdings Limited (B58) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis market report to its offering, this report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Banyan Tree Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Banyan Tree Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Banyan Tree Holdings Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
About Banyan Tree Holdings Limited (BTH
Banyan Tree Holdings Limited (BTH) is an investment holding company, managing and developing hotels, resorts and spas in Singapore and abroad. The company also provides services related to management of holiday resorts, tourism management consultancy, travel agency, and business management and consultancy services. Furthermore, it is involved in the sale of merchandise; provision of holiday club membership; golf clubs and hotel operations; rental and leasing services of retail outlets and offices; and property investment and development businesses. The company also manages hotels asset-backed destination club and two private equity funds. BTH manages and holds interests in more than 33 resorts and hotels, 68 spas, 83 retail galleries and three golf courses, and is headquartered in Singapore.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit http://www.reportstack.com/product/160368/banyan-tree-holdings-limited-b58-company-profile-and-swot-analysis.html