Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/11/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (Bausch & Lomb) is a global healthcare company. It is one of the leading providers of eye health products. The companys major products include contact lenses, lens care products, ophthalmic surgical devices and instruments, and ophthalmic pharmaceuticals. The company classifies its products in eight categories: Contact Lenses, Contact Lens Care, Dry Eye Products, Allergy/Redness Relief, Rx Pharmaceutical, Eye Vitamins, Surgical Products and Vision Accessories. It operates in more than 100 countries in Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Oct 03, 2013: Valeant Pharmaceuticals' Bausch + Lomb Receives U.S. FDA Clearance For Novel Monthly Disposable Contact Lens
Jul 30, 2013: Valeant Pharmaceuticals To Lay Off Up To 15% Of Its Workforce
May 24, 2013: Bausch + Lomb Reaches Agreement With US Department Of Justice To Resolve And Conclude Investigation Against Ista Pharma
May 01, 2013: Bausch + Lomb To Present 19 Scientific Posters On Its Ophthalmic Products At ARVO Annual Meeting
Apr 17, 2013: Bausch & Lomb To Showcase New Additions To Its Surgical Product Portfolio At ASCRS 2013 Annual Meeting
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit