Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/16/2014 -- Low-income consumers tend to use bleach for a variety of cleaning purposes. First, bleach is commonly used to clean surfaces in the kitchen, to clean clothing and even floors are cleaned with bleach. Therefore domestic companies continued to invest in the distribution of these products through traditional channels. This is the major means to reach low-income consumers.
Industria Quimica Utanapu Srl led sales of bleach in Bolivia in 2013 with 45% value share. The company has a longstanding reputation and its products are widely distributed through traditional channel nationwide. However, in the last few years of the review period the company failed to innovate its brand and slowly but surely Astrix SA gained consumers, taking part of its share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bleach is likely to remain attractive to consumers from low-income households in Bolivia. It is the most affordable cleaner in Bolivia and due to its many possible uses consumers are likely to continue purchasing it. Overall, bleach is expected to post a value CAGR of 5% in constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. Growth is expected to be driven by distribution and pricing strategies companies put in place.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bleach industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bleach industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bleach in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bleach in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- How did bleach sales perform during the economic downturn?
- What are the major applications of bleach in Bolivia?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bleach in the Netherlands
- Bleach in France
- Bleach in France
- Bleach in the United Kingdom
- Bleach in the United States
- Bleach in Germany
- Bleach in Lithuania
- Bleach in Australia
- Bleach in Hungary
- Bleach in Ireland