Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- The continuing success of bleach is strongly centred on its multi-purpose use for laundry and surface care. Generally, it is used in combination with other detergents for hygiene. This trend was encouraged, especially in rural areas where poor hygiene and a lack of potable water is a notable issue. These campaigns increased the popularity of bleach as a multi-functional product for cleaning, removing stains and disinfection.
Colgate-Palmolive continues to retain its position as the leader in value sales terms in 2013, thanks to the success of its leading brand La Croix across various income groups and in all retail channels. La Croix continues to dominate sales despite more recent and often unbranded entrants in the category. It maintains its hand over other foreign brands mostly on an advantageous price factor. The brand's distribution network is also more wide, hence ensuring national coverage.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Value sales are expected to grow at a constant value CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. Bleach will continue to face competition from bleach containing stain removing detergents, but will likely maintain its edge on price. The category is highly hampered by a lack of advertising and promotional activity on the part of manufacturers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bleach industry in Cameroon with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bleach industry in Cameroon, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bleach in Cameroon market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bleach in Cameroon?
- What are the major brands in Cameroon?
- How did bleach sales perform during the economic downturn?
- What are the major applications of bleach in Cameroon?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bleach in France
- Bleach in the United Kingdom
- Bleach in the United States
- Bleach in Germany
- Bleach in Slovakia
- Bleach in Belgium
- Bleach in Germany
- Bleach in Morocco
- Bleach in the Czech Republic
- Bleach in Italy