Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/02/2014 -- Global Books industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global books market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global books market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key books market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global books market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 14 major economies alongside individual country chapters.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global books market had total revenues of $119bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2009 and 2013.
The physical segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $110.4bn, equivalent to 93.0% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.7% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $136.0bn by the end of 2018.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the global books market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global books market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global books market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global books market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Publishing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Banks: Global Industry Guide
- Machinery: Global Industry Guide
- Oral Hygiene: Global Industry Guide
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Skincare: Global Industry Guide
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Functional Drinks: Global Industry Guide
- Canned Food: Global Industry Guide