Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/14/2014 -- During 2012, total bottled water volume sales increased by 2%, driven mainly by flavoured and still bottled water. The category performed well, although growth was below the review period average of 3%. Flavoured bottled water also experienced very high growth during the review period, as it has only recently been introduced.
By 2013, Aguas Danone de Argentina SA continued to lead bottled water, through its increasing portfolio of brands includes Villa del Sur, Villavicencio, Villa del Sur Levite, Ser, and the recent entry of Villavicencio Liv, a low calorie flavoured water sweetened with Stevia and sugar which was launched in October 2012. The company has one of the widest distribution networks in the country.
The outlook remained good for bottled water, with the category being a good lift with the current economic crisis. Door-to-door siphon delivery can still benefit from the household cocooning effect, triggered by insecurity on the streets and limited disposable income.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bottled Water industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bottled Water industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bottled Water in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bottled Water in Argentina?
- What are the major brands in Argentina?
- How important is the direct selling method of distribution in Argentina for bottled water sales?
- What impact have environmental issues (such as sustainable packaging) had on consumer attitudes, category volumes, packaging formulations and/or product innovation in Argentina?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water in Colombia
- Bottled Water in Nigeria
- Bottled Water in Norway
- Bottled Water in Vietnam
- Bottled Water in Turkey
- Global Bottled Water Market 2014-2018
- Bottled Water in Thailand
- Bottled Water in Latvia
- Bottled Water in the US
- Bottled Water in Estonia