Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/25/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Breast Cancer Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.
Breast cancer is characterized by the uncontrolled growth of cancerous cells in the breast tissue. It occurs in both males and females; however, male breast cancer is rare. Histologically, breast cancer can be classified into ductal carcinoma, lobular carcinoma, nipple cancer and other undifferentiated carcinoma. Ductal carcinoma is the form of breast cancer which starts in the lining of the milk ducts while lobular carcinoma begins in the milk glands of the breast. When breast cancer spreads from the site of origin to surrounding tissue, it is known as invasive breast cancer. Invasive ductal carcinoma is the most common subtype accounting for 70 to 80 percent of all the breast cases. In women, breast cancer is the second most common form of cancer. GLOBOCAN reported that in the year 2012, breast cancer accounted for 11.9 percent of the total cancer cases and lead to 5,22,000 deaths worldwide.
Analysts forecast the Global Breast Cancer market will grow at a CAGR of 11.61 percent over the period 2014-2018.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19066.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Breast Cancer market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated through the sale of drugs used for the management of breast cancers including but not limited to:
- HER2-negative breast cancer
- HER2-positive breast cancer
- Hormone receptor positive breast cancer
- Hormone receptor negative breast cancer
- Advanced breast cancer
- Early breast cancer
- Operable node positive breast cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer
The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top five vendors in the Global Breast Cancer market. In addition, it discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
Global Breast Cancer Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Breast Cancer market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Astrazeneca PLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Novartis AG
Other Prominent Vendors
- Accord Healthcare, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Hospira, Inc.
- Actavis, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Celgene Corporation
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
- DARA BioSciences, Inc.
- Eisai Inc.
- Galena Biopharma, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Hospira, Inc.
- Immunovative Therapies, Ltd
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Nippon Kayaku Co., Ltd
- Pfizer Inc.
- Pierre-Fabre Medicament
- ProStrakan, Inc.
- Pt Dexa Medica
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Key Market Driver
- Increase in Breast Cancer Population.
Key Market Challenge
- Poor Diagnosis and Screening.
Key Market Trend
- Increase in Awareness.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?