Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 11/08/2012 -- The report provides an understanding and access to the cancer vaccine partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in cancer vaccine partnering deals
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Cancer vaccine partnering contract documents
- Top cancer vaccine deals by value
The Cancer Vaccine Partnering Agreements report provides an understanding and access to the cancer vaccine partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides an understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter cancer vaccine partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors vaccine technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes. The report also includes adjuvant deals and alliances.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 500 links to online copies of actual cancer vaccine deals and where available, contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of cancer vaccine dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in cancer vaccine dealmaking since 2007, including details of disclosed headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading cancer vaccine deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of cancer vaccine partnering deals signed and announced since 2007, and where available, a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and specific oncology therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in cancer vaccine partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of cancer vaccine technologies and products.
Cancer Vaccine Partnering Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to cancer vaccine trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Cancer Vaccine Partnering Agreements includes:
- Trends in cancer vaccine dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of cancer vaccine deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 500 cancer vaccine deal records
- The leading cancer vaccine deals by value since 2007
- Includes adjuvant and drug delivery deals and alliances since 2007
In Cancer Vaccine Partnering Agreements, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific oncology therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Cancer Vaccine Partnering Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 500 cancer vaccine deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows
assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Cancer Vaccine Partnering Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of cancer vaccine deal trends since 2007
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Acces to the structure of cancer vaccine agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 500 actual cancer vaccine deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a cancer vaccine agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/149831-cancer-vaccine-partnering-agreements.html . Contact email@example.com for further information.