Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 08/01/2014 -- Car rental in Denmark experienced strong competition among category players throughout the review period, and this trend was also true in 2013. One of the outcomes of that competition is a restricted development in the unit price level. Car operators know that tourists are more price-sensitive than before and sometimes make their purchase decision solely after considering the price issue. Therefore, attractive prices for car rental are offered by players in order to increase their category value share.
As domestic leisure car rental is almost non-existent in Denmark, the forecast period performance of car rental depends fully on domestic business travellers and international incoming business and leisure tourists. German tourists, who are an important group for Danish coastal tourism, do not play a major role in car rental, as they are typically families who arrive with their own vehicle. Car rental depends on incoming air tourists and is thus likely to benefit from the fact that Denmark is expected to attract a growing number of tourists from all over the world over the forecast period. While the leisure segment is expected to continue growing in terms of volume, strong competition in the car rental category will continue to cause rental rates to drop and limit the development of value sales. In the forecast, the currently leading companies are expected to grow stronger while smaller market players will typically see tougher times. The leading players will continue to benefit from good presence at airports and online campaigns.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Denmark, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Denmark market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Denmark?
- What are the major brands in Denmark?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Car Rental by Category, Car Rental by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car Rental in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Brazil to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2017: Market Databook