Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/14/2012 -- Synopsis: CarMax, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "CarMax, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CarMax, Inc."
Canadean's "CarMax, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CarMax, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CarMax, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CarMax, Inc. (CarMax) is a retailer of used cars. The company, through its subsidiaries, purchases, reconditions and sells used vehicles. It finances vehicle purchases through CarMax Auto Finance. Furthermore, CarMax offers a range of other related products and services, including the sale of extended service plans, accessories, guaranteed asset protection, the appraisal and purchase of vehicles directly from consumers, and provide vehicle repair services. The company sells new vehicles at four locations under franchise agreements with Nissan, Chrysler and Toyota. As of February 2012, it operated 108 used car superstores in 53 markets, comprising 41 mid-sized markets, 11 large markets and one small market. In addition to in-store retailing, it offers merchandise through its website - www.carmax.com. CarMax is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: