Lewes, DE -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/25/2014 -- This report is a thorough analysis of South Africa's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in South Africa.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of South Africa HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Know more about this report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-south-africa-2014
- At the end of 2013, South African HNWIs held 17.4% (US$35 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is below the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Publisher expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$45 billion by 2018, accounting for 16.1% of total South African HNWI assets.
- In 2013, Africa accounted for 27.0% of South African HNWIs’ foreign assets.
- It was followed by North America with 24.2%, Europe with 22.6%, Asia-Pacific with 11.7%, Latin America with 9.0% and the Middle East with 5.4%.
- Compared with other regions, South African HNWI allocations to Africa increased during the review period, rising from 21.0% in 2009 to 27.0% in 2013. Africa was the emerging region in terms of global investments, especially from prosperous neighboring countries.
- Over the forecast period, South African HNWIs are expected to further increase their levels of investment in Africa to 30.1% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018. Investments are increasingly being diverted to the continent.
Spanning over 61 pages, “Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in South Africa 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Investec Bank Limited, Nedbank Limited, Rand Merchant Bank, Standard Bank Private Clients, FirstRand Bank, Nedbank, FNB Sasfin Bank Limited, African Bank Investments Limited, Imperial Bank South Africa.
Find all Banking Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports