Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/10/2014 -- SandlerResearch.org adds Global Clean Coal Technologies Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.Clean coal refers to the process of reducing carbon emissions and other harmful pollutants that arise from the burning of coal for power generation to the minimum possible level. SC, USC, and IGCC technologies are clean coal technologies that are widely used for setting up new-build coal-fired power plants. The more sophisticated the technology, the higher the steam pressure and temperature requirement is for operating the plant. As a result, the thermal efficiencies improve with the usage of more sophisticated technology. As well as these three technologies, CCS is also an upcoming technology, which is capable of reducing carbon emissions drastically by 80-90 percent. This technology is used in conjunction with SC, USC or IGCC plants.
Analysts forecast the Global Clean Coal Technologies market to grow at a CAGR of 8.2 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Clean Coal Technologies market can be segmented into three technologies: Supercritical, Ultra-supercritical, and Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19190.
Global Clean Coal Technologies Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Clean Coal Technologies market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Alstom SA
- Dongfang Electric Corp. Ltd.
- Foster Wheeler AG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Shanghai Electric Group Co. Ltd.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=19190.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Babcock & Wilcox Co.
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co.
- Rafako SA
- IHI Corp.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Reduction in Carbon Emissions and Increased Efficiency
- High Capital Costs
- Growing Focus on Development and Commercialization of New Technologies
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?