Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/02/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of COFELY - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
COFELY - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cofely is a provider of energy-efficiency services. It is a part of GDF SUEZ Energy Services, which is one of the six business lines of GDF SUEZ. Cofely provides a wide range of solutions in climate control and refrigeration, industrial maintenance, urban networks, electrical engineering and IT systems, and related energy services. The company offers its services to industrial clients, public authorities, and service sector companies. The company operates through Cofely Axima, Cofely Endel, Cofely Ineo, Cofely Fabricom, Cofely Reseaux and Cofely Services. It has global operations spanning about 30 countries in Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
COFELY Key Recent Developments
Jun 24, 2013: Sanofi expands collaboration with GDF SUEZ to reduce its global energy consumption
Feb 05, 2013: GDF SUEZ Signs Industrial Partnership Agreement For Tidal Power Project At Raz Blanchard, France
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit