Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/24/2014 -- In 2013, Uzbek consumers residing in urban areas continued to become increasingly accustomed to coffee. However, this trend was limited to the capital city, Tashkent, and core urban regions such as Samarkand, Bukhara and Fergana Valley while the situation in rural areas was different. In rural locations coffee was still considered as unnecessary and overly expensive thus it remained unattractive to rural consumers.
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Uzbekistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- RTD Coffee in Uzbekistan
- Soft Drinks in Uzbekistan
- Hot Drinks in Uzbekistan
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Spirits Market in Uzbekistan: Databook to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Hot Coffee Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide