Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 02/04/2013 -- Due to economic difficulties, consumers continued to reduce their purchases of colour cosmetics in 2011. Although Venezuelan women prefer to apply make-up daily, they made purchases in a more rational way. In addition, the trading down trend persisted because the price differentials between premium and mass brands tend to be large. For instance, Almay Blendable eye pencil was priced at BsF77.00 whilst Estee Lauder Double Wear cost BsF353.00, in November 2011. Since brand loyalty is generally...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in the Philippines
- Colour Cosmetics in Hong Kong, China
- Colour Cosmetics in Denmark
- Colour Cosmetics in South Korea
- Colour Cosmetics in Azerbaijan
- Colour Cosmetics in Guatemala
- Colour Cosmetics in the Netherlands
- Colour Cosmetics in Portugal
- Colour Cosmetics in Japan
- Colour Cosmetics in Thailand