Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/14/2014 -- Following several years of restricted discretionary spending, 2013 continued the rebound seen in 2011 and 2012 as consumers loosened their purse strings to purchase replacement units, as well as exciting new gadgets, boosting volume and value sales growth compared with the review period average.
Euromonitor International's Computers and Peripherals in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers, Peripherals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Computers and Peripherals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Computers and Peripherals in Taiwan
- Computers and Peripherals in the US
- Computers and Peripherals in Indonesia
- Computers and Peripherals in Egypt
- Computers and Peripherals in Ukraine
- Computers and Peripherals in Romania
- Computers and Peripherals in Hong Kong, China
- Computers and Peripherals in Venezuela
- Computers and Peripherals in Japan
- Computers and Peripherals in Turkey