Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in the UK, 2013" is the result of Conlumino's extensive market research covering the online retail industry in the UK. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in the UK. It is an essential tool for companies active across the UK's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into the UK's online retail market. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to the UK's online retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer attitudes and behaviors shaping the online retail industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
- The share of M-commerce in E-commerce will witness a significant rise, driven by growing sales of smartphones in the UK
- Online retailers will continue to be largely benefitted by the growing online sales in holiday season
- Click and collect services have witnessed substantial growth influenced by growing consumer interest for these services
- Online food and grocery sales growth surpasses offline channels, driven by online offers.
- Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future.
Reasons to Get This Report
- The report helps to improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data. Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Book, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment
- Understand the consumer behavior and online trends in the UK
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ASOS, Argos, Ocado, John Lewis, Tesco, Asda, Next, Debenhams
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Russia
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Japan
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Korea, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Australia, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Japan, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Africa, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Spain, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Italy, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in the China, 2013
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Germany, 2013