Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/03/2014 -- In 2012 consumer health witnessed continued strong growth, as awareness of OTC medication increased substantially amongst urban consumers. Aggressive marketing and promotional activities by various companies via television, electronic and traditional print media helped to increase awareness of these products amongst consumers.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- New Insights into Under-Targeted Age Groups in Health and Beauty
- Consumer Health in China
- Consumer Health in Russia
- Consumer Health in Germany
- Consumer Health in Brazil
- Consumer Health in Mexico
- Consumer Health in Japan
- Consumer Health in Italy
- Consumer Health in New Zealand
- Consumer Health in France