Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/28/2014 -- Price continues to be the name of the game in Romanian consumers' lifestyles. With purchasing power seriously hit by the economic downturn, consumer confidence has hit an all-time low. As recent signs of recovery at a macro level spur optimism, demand is picking up. However, consumers are remaining cautious, the effects of the crisis having stimulated more responsible, moderate behaviour, with more people making educated choices.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Romania report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Brazilian Consumer Lifestyles Report - What's next for consumer spending in this emerging giant
- Consumer Lifestyles in New Zealand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Turkey
- Consumer Lifestyles in Mexico
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Czech Republic
- Consumer Lifestyles in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Lifestyles in Denmark
- Consumer Lifestyles in Peru
- Consumer Lifestyles in Hong Kong, China
- Consumer Lifestyles in Argentina