Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/22/2014 -- In 2013, cough, cold and allergy remedies in India witnessed decent value growth of 10%, fuelled by the extended rains and erratic weather conditions. 2013 saw one of the longest monsoons in 10 years, which resulted in a huge rise in the number of consumers suffering from coughs, colds and allergies. The increasingly erratic weather, whereby the temperature kept switching from hot and humid to cold and rainy, further increased these seasonal ailments.
Procter & Gamble Hygiene & Health Care Ltd continued to be the leader with 24% share in terms of current value sales. Its well-established brands, such as Vicks, Vicks Action 500+, Vicks Formula 44, Vicks Inhaler, Vicks Vaporub and Vicks Cough Drops, helped the company retain its leading position. Vicks as a brand remained the most trusted brand among consumers due to its longstanding presence, strong distribution network and pricing which makes it affordable for all economic classes. The brand is endorsed by Virat Kohli, a famous Indian cricketer.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Cold, cough and allergy remedies is expected to continue to grow due to the increasingly erratic climatic conditions, increasing pollution and rains.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in India?
- What are the major brands in India?
- What is the impact of influenza vaccinations on the sales of cough and cold products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Japan
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Canada
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Israel
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Indonesia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Lithuania
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Switzerland
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Bulgaria
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Saudi Arabia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Serbia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Norway