Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/13/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Current Trends and Future Business Dynamics - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles/Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAV/UAS) market report to its offering
“Current Trends and Future Business Dynamics - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles/Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAV/UAS)” is a new report by SDI that globally analyzes UAV/UAS industry demand prospects, key markets, top investment regions, major challenges. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it highlights key application areas and identifies UAV types which are projected to witness increased investment.
- Globally, demand for UAVs/UASs will increase by an average of 19% over the next five years.
- The highest percentage of industry players foresee the future of UAV/UAS shaped by usage in non defense areas.
- 'Surveillance' will be the largest application area for UAVs in the military domain over the next five years.
- 'US', 'China' and 'Russia' will record highest increase in demand for UAVs over the next five years.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from SDI's exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes current trends which are shaping the future of the UAV industry and forecasts the change in demand for UAV/UAS over the next five years. Furthermore, it provides information about the key investment regions, demand driving markets, major concerns faced by suppliers, and prominent application areas for UAVs in military domain over the next five years.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Projected change in demand: examines executives opinion about the change in demand for UAVs/UASs over the next five years.
- Key demand drivers for UAV/UAS: identifies key demand drivers which have played a significant role behind the growing prominence of UAV/UAS in the global defense industry.
- Prominent future Influencing trends: analyzes the defense industry executives' opinion about the current trends which will shape the future of UAV/UAS over the next five years.
- Key application areas for UAVs in military domain: determines probable areas which will find the largest application of UAVs in the military domain over the next 5 years.
- UAV types projected to witness increased investment: identifies UAV types which will attract the largest amount of investment over the next five years
- Regional investment allocation outlook: evaluates projected investment allocation towards the UAV industry over the next 5 years across specific geographical regions.
- Significant markets for future demand growth: identifies key markets which are expected to offer significant increase in demand for UAVs over the next 5 years.
- Major challenges for UAV/UAS suppliers: highlights major concerns faced by suppliers in the existing UAV/UAS sector.
Reasons To Buy
- The report assists readers to take strategic decisions by proving information about key application areas for UAVs in military domain and understanding significant current trends shaping the future.
- The report identifies top investment regions and significant growth markets which allows readers to make effective business decisions.
- Defense suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the major challenges currently prevailing in the UAV/UAS sector.
- The report forecasts a change in demand over the next five years and highlights key drivers that are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects.
- The report helps defense executives to recognize new business opportunities and restructure business operations, by providing information about the UAV types projected to witness increased investment over the next five years.
Elbit Systems, ConocoPhillips oil company, AeroVironment, Inc., Lockheed Martin, EADS Cassidian, Survey Copter, Turkish Aerospace Industries , Sagem, BAE Systems plc, Dassault Aviation, AAI Corporation
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit