Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 11/01/2012 -- Deep Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) in West Africa - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which analyzes the global Exploration and Production (E&P) industry. The report provides an overview of the deep offshore E&P in West Africa. The report also provides information on the major deep offshore oil and gas projects and key companies in Nigeria, Angola, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic of Congo and Ghana. The report is compiled by using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
This report provides detailed analysis of E&P in deep offshore West Africa, including the key companies and the key trends and issues in the industry up to 2020. The report primarily focuses on -
- Drivers and challenges for E&P in deep offshore West Africa.
- The contribution from the countries in the region to West Africa’s offshore oil and gas production.
- Key companies in the E&P industry of deep offshore West Africa.
- The E&P fiscal environment in Nigeria, Angola, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic of Congo and Ghana.
- The competitive landscape of the companies engaged in E&P activities in Nigeria, Angola, Equatorial Guinea, the Republic of Congo and Ghana.
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capabilities. It will allow you to -
- Gain insight on the deep offshore West African market.
- Understand key drivers and challenges of the deep offshore West African market.
- Learn about deep offshore oil and gas E&P in Nigeria, Angola, Equatorial Guinea, Republic of the Congo, and Ghana.
- To be informed about the operations of key companies engaged in deep offshore E&P of oil and gas in the West Africa region.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: