Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/19/2014 -- Deodorants remains a very important category in beauty and personal care in Italy in terms of overall volume sales and, moreover, because deodorants from an integral part of the basic hygiene routines of the majority of Italians. In addition, deodorants are among the most scientifically advanced of all beauty and personal care products as they are generally used on very delicate and sensitive parts of the body.
Unilever Italia SpA maintained its leading position in deodorants during 2013 with an 18% value share, followed by Societa Italo Britannica L Manetti - H Roberts & C SpA, Mirato SpA and Beiersdorf SpA.
Over the forecast period, it is expected that deodorants in Italy will decline in value at a CAGR of -1% in constant 2013 terms, falling to EUR385 million by 2018. The increased focus on innovation as companies seek to respond more efficiently to the increasingly specific needs and demands of Italian consumers and as the importance which Italians place on the use of deodorants as an integral part of their daily hygiene habits is set to remain in place, the declines expected of deodorants are likely to remain limited in scale.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Italy?
- What are the major brands in Italy?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017