Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/11/2014 -- Due to the hot and humid climate in Singapore, it is common for consumers to perspire easily. Hence, the use of deodorants is inevitable as consumers seek for ways to stay clean and dry. Deodorants saw value growth of 2% to generate sales of S$23 million in 2013. This was driven by a wider range of roll-on deodorants with added benefits, as well as an increased variety of body sprays/mists.
Beiersdorf (S) Pte Ltd retained the leading player position in deodorants with a value share of 25% in 2013. It is also the fastest-growing company in deodorants. This is attributed to the large presence and strong positioning of the Nivea Deodorant brand, which is widely available at major grocery retailers and parapharmacies/drugstores. The brand has a presence across all three types of deodorants, taking the top positions in deodorant roll-ons and deodorant sprays, which are the major contributors to deodorants. In addition, the company offers an extensive range of deodorants and constantly launches new products to meet consumers' needs. Also, advertisements through posters at bus stops and TV commercials were used to promote its new products in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Deodorants is expected to see a negative constant value CAGR over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017