Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/29/2014 -- Deodorants remains a rapidly developing beauty and personal care category in Slovakia and growth remains positive in spite of high levels of saturation. Many manufacturers of deodorants are now paying more attention to innovation, vying to offer the most popular deodorant sprays and deodorant pumps, two categories which remain far behind other categories in terms of innovation. Expanding their product portfolios to offer entirely new scents remains important to the efforts to increase the popularity of specific deodorant brands. As such, deodorants in Slovakia performed particularly well during 2013, increasing in current value by 2%, although this did represent something of a slowdown from the 3% current value growth recorded in the category during 2012.
Unilever Slovensko spol sro remained the leading player in deodorants in 2013 with a value share of 28%. This was thanks to its wide product portfolio, which comprises numerous popular brands such as Axe and Rexona as well as the company's focus on strong promotion and frequent product innovation. In second position during 2013 was Coty Slovenska Republika sro with its adidas brand, which focuses on sport and athletic scents. The company maintained a value share of 17% in deodorants during 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Deodorants is expected to increase in value at a GAGR of 2% in constant 2013 terms over the forecast period. Deodorant creams is expected to record a positive performance over the forecast period, rising in value at a CAGR of 1% in constant 2013 terms thanks to consistent product innovation and the focus of the leading manufacturers on the promotion of these products. However, the slight declines expected in growth rates in the category are set to be the result of the negative economic situation in Slovakia and the anticipated attempts by many Slovakians to reduce expenditure and save money.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Slovakia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Slovakia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Slovakia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Slovakia?
- What are the major brands in Slovakia?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017