Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/28/2014 -- Continuing trends for dermatologicals are mainly related to allergic reactions towards the ongoing changing climate conditions combined with short and long-terms effects of sun exposure (as a consequence of ozone depletion) which made topical remedies one of the most demanded products within dermatologicals. Given the increasing popularity of herbal/traditional ingredients (due to their known effectiveness) in the treatment of skin diseases and conditions, manufacturers are starting to opt for...
Euromonitor International's Dermatologicals in Costa Rica report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Dermatologicals, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Dermatologicals market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Costa Rica
- Herbal/Traditional Products in Costa Rica
- GNC Costa Rica SA in Consumer Health (Costa Rica)
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Costa Rica
- Sports Nutrition in Costa Rica
- Weight Management in Costa Rica
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Costa Rica
- Adult Mouth Care in Costa Rica
- Analgesics in Costa Rica
- Wound Care in Costa Rica