Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 01/21/2014 -- The global market for diabetes devices was estimated to be worth US$ 12.2 billion in 2012. And although this market was in decline due to intense competition and low reimbursement levels, as well as being traditionally dominated by 6 major manufacturers, good opportunities are growing more apparent for companies with unique diabetes devices or that compete in yet to be established markets.
In geographical terms, the US market dominates this sector, with Europe and other developed markets close behind. However, while these regions are experiencing pricing pressures and slower than usual sales volumes as a result of the economic downturn and government reductions in healthcare spending, there has been strong demand for SMBG (Self-monitoring blood glucose) and manual insulin delivery products in emerging and developing nations.
This new report provides a complete and comprehensive review of the current diabetes device market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/273309-trends-and-opportunities-in-the-diabetes-care-market.html), highlighting and analysing the market leaders, competing products and new developments across a wide range of technology areas. Furthermore, this report also acts as a diabetes device manufacturer directory detailing each company's recent key events in the diabetes sector and providing granular financial data (where available).
What this report contains:
- Executive Summary
- Market overview covering the global diabetes market, the competitive environment and the growth drivers, restraints and future opportunities
- Market dynamics, detailed breakdown of key leading products, competing products and products in development for Diabetes Monitoring Products and Insulin Delivery Products
- Current products and products in development within Combined CGM-Insulin Pump Systems technologies
- Current research and development for Artificial Pancreas Technologies
- Diabetes device company directory and company profiles for market-leading companies, detailing recent key events and important financial data
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=273309. Get Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=273309.
The Diabetes report is the foolproof business resource for any industry executive that needs to fully understand the current players and future prospects within the global diabetes market. The need for hard facts and statistics to back up everyday business decisions is essential and it is this report that can provide you with the answers.