Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 07/31/2014 -- Digital Media in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia digital media market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The digital media market consists of revenues generated by legal downloads or streaming of media content, including music, video, and books. Sales are recognised in the country where the download is delivered. Values are calculated at retail price including all applicable taxes. All currency conversions are carried out at constant annual average 2013 exchange rates.
- The Australian digital media market had total revenues of $655.1m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 48.8% between 2009 and 2013.
- The books segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $282.8m, equivalent to 43.2% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 49.8% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $4,947.2m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the digital media market in Australia
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the digital media market in Australia
Leading company profiles reveal details of key digital media market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia digital media market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Australia economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Australia digital media market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Australia digital media market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia digital media market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Media research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digital Media in Japan
- Digital Media in Europe
- Digital Media in Asia-Pacific
- Digital Media in Canada
- Digital Media in France
- Digital Media in Germany
- Digital Media in the United States
- Digital Media in the United Kingdom
- Progressive Digital Media Group plc (PRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Digital Media