Dallas, TX -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/29/2014 -- This is an upcoming report, Available from 30th May 2014
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Bolivia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up through 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Bolivia's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
Bolivia in a regional context, a review comparing market size and trends with other countries in the region.
Economic, demographic and political context in Bolivia.
Regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
Demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=337350.
This is an upcoming report, Available from 30th May 2014
Service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
Competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services, and pay-TV services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as by operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Bolivia's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
'Bolivia: Operators Use DTH and Recently Awarded Spectrum to Drive Telecom Growth,' a new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Bolivia's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Bolivian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/337350.html.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Bolivia's telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom and pay-TV markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Bolivia.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Bolivian market to operators, vendors and investors.
Browse complete Table of Contents @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/337350-toc.html.
Related Report on IT & Telecommunication Market:
Mobile Broadband in Africa and the Middle East: LTE Profit Drivers and Outlook: This Telecom Insider tackles the question of how LTE is positioned in Africa and the Middle East and what its growth drivers and consequences for mobile broadband are.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information/ details.