Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 05/01/2014 -- The Emerging 5 Electricity industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five electricity market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five electricity market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity market players' emerging five operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five electricity market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $554,017.1 million to the global electricity industry in 2012, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $903,848.0 million in 2017, with a CAGR of 10.3% over the 2012-17 period.
Within the electricity industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $378,225.2 million in 2012. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $72,955.7 and $65,844.7 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the electricity industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $661,602.8 million in 2017, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $98,454.7 and $93,203.2 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the emerging five electricity market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the emerging five electricity market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five electricity market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nuclear Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Electricity: BRIC Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Utilities: Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Electricity: G8 Industry Guide
- Electricity: Global Industry Guide
- Electricity: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Electricity Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide