Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 10/27/2012 -- The survey by the Financial Services Club on Payment Services Directive (PSD) and the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) gave a greater insight into the single payment system in the European region. Overall, 64% of banks and 67% of infrastructure providers believe interpretation at country level is an issue. The Austrian, Belgian, Swedish and Swiss all say there is no consistency of interpretation, and the Spanish and Swedish all state that the implementation is inconsistent.
- SEPA and PSD implementations are replacing the current payment systems.
- Most of the respondents provide positive opinion towards the European payment planning system.
- Various payment institutions have shared their views and also discussed the future challenges of the single payment system.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- This report will allow you:
- To understand the opinions of different banks at a national level on PSD and SEPA
- To understand the major challenges faced by the trading system with the current single payment systems
- To analyze the impact of government practices on the European payment planning system
- Understand the various practices followed by the various payment institutions
Reasons to Get this Report
- Provides detailed analysis of various payment systems in the European region
- There is a special emphasis on the opinions of various national banks across Europe
- The report focuses on the impact of the European single payment planning system on the trading system
- Provides in-depth analysis of the challenges faced by current payment institutions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- European Investment Bank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Cards and Payments Throughout Europe
- Equens SE - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Payment Behavior and Technologies in European Service Station Retail
- Contactless Payments: Waving Cash Goodbye
- Corporate Payments
- Mobile Banking and Payments
- Assessing the Eastern European Payment Landscape
- UniCredit S.p.A. (UCG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Visa Europe Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review