Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 04/21/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Filtronic plc - Company Capsule market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Filtronic plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Filtronic plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Filtronic plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Filtronic plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Filtronic plc (Filtronic) is a manufacturer of broadband microwave and base station filter products for wireless telecommunications systems. Its product portfolio includes blocking protection filters, interference suppression filters, combiners, remote radio head subsystems, power amplifiers, and software. The company also offers transceiver modules for microwave front ends in communication systems, e-band radio module, multi chip modules, and filters and diplexers for PTP radio and defense applications. Additionally, it designs and manufactures microwave and millimeter-wave products. Its products are used in wireless communication equipment, point-to-point communication systems and adjacent defense; and security sectors. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Filtronic Broadband Limited, Filtronic Holdings UK Limited, Isotek (Holdings) Limited, Isotek Electronics Limited and Isotek Hong Kong Holdings Limited across the UK, Sweden, the US and China. Filtronic is headquartered in Yeadon, West Yorkshire, the UK.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit