Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/11/2012 -- Back on track: Fuel efficiency helps rail capture a greater share of the total freight market
This industry transports goods via railroads and operates rail infrastructure used in the transport of goods. This industry does not include the manufacture of rail equipment, maintenance of equipment and infrastructure or the provision of passenger rail.
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Direct Rail Services Limited, Deutsche Bahn AG, Freightliner Group Limited, Groupe Eurotunnel S.A.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Road & Rail - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Road & Rail - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Rail Freight: Global Industry Guide
- Road & Rail: Global Industry Guide
- Spain Freight Transport Report 2011
- Russia Freight Transport Report Q1 2012
- Bulgaria Freight Transport Report 2012
- Germany Freight Transport Report 2012
- Road & Rail - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide