Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 09/14/2012 -- Synopsis
Fromageries Bel SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Fromageries Bel SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fromageries Bel SA"
Canadean's "Fromageries Bel SA: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fromageries Bel SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fromageries Bel SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fromageries Bel SA (BEL) is a producer of cheese products. BEL offers a wide variety of cheese such as natural cheese, processed cheese, flavored cheese, and cheese spread. The company offers its products under more than 30 international and local brands including The Laughing Cow, Kiri, Leerdammer, Mini Babybel, Boursin, Zeletava, and La Vaca que rie. BEL also engages in transformation and selling of other by-products during the manufacturing of cheese. The company sells its products in 120 countries. Bel operates over 33 subsidiaries, 27 production facilities and four dedicated research and development facilities across the world. The company is headquartered in Paris, France.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: