Naperville, IL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/08/2013 -- Gas Processing Industry Outlook in Canada, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Gas Processing Plants in Canada is a comprehensive report on gas processing industry in Canada. It provides in-depth asset details of all active and planned facilities in the region. Details include operator name, type of the plant, start year, process/ conditioning methods and gas processing capacity. Planned plants as announced by the companies have been included in the report. This research gives information on the market shares of major gas storage companies in Canada. The report also provides profiles of three major gas processing operators in Canada
- The report provides detailed information and analysis on gas processing plants in Canada.
- The research work includes processing capacities of active and planned processing plants in the country
- Information on gas processing capacity of top five companies is provided
- Profiles of three major companies operating in the industry are also included in the report.
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- The research will allow you to identify prospective investment targets through a comprehensive update and discussion on processing plants
- Decide on market entry strategies in specific markets with the help of an up-to-date review of all gas processing plant capacities
- Benchmark yourself against major gas processing companies by leveraging on our detailed company analysis
Spectra Energy Corp Canadian Natural Resources Limited EnCana Corporation
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: