Boston, MA -- (ReleaseWire) -- 06/16/2014 -- The industry research publication titled 'Germany CRAMS Market Outlook to 2018 - Rising Healthcare Costs to Drive Future Growth' presents a comprehensive analysis of market size by value of CRAMS services in Germany. The report entails the market share analysis and company profiles of major players in the CRAMS industry. The future analysis and segmentation by drugs and devices and therapeutic areas have also been discussed in each of the sub-segment.
The pharmaceutical industry in Germany is highly involved in the contract research and manufacturing services, with nearly 70.0% of the clinical trials in the country being industry- funded. An increasing amount has been allocated to CRO and CMO services as the country is facing increasing competition from low cost destinations such as India and China. This has led to a growth of the CRAMS market in Germany which has grown at a CAGR of 11.2% during 2007-2013, witnessing a market size of USD ~ billion in 2013. The CRAMS market in Germany has been dominated by CMO services which has showcased a growth of 9.8% during 2007-2013 reaching a market size of USD ~ billion while the CRO services market reached USD ~ billion in 2013 which is expected to register a CAGR of 16.4% during 2013-2018. The CRAMS market for Germany is dominated by the drugs segment making a contribution of 80.0% in 2013. The drugs segment has majorly been driven by five major therapeutic areas such as oncology, metabolic diseases, central nervous system disorders, cardiovascular diseases and infectious diseases. While oncology has been the largest contributor with a share of 23.0%, the fastest growing segment has been that of infectious diseases which represented growth of 15.3% during 2007-2018. The Germany CRAMS market is highly fragmented with some of the key players including Quintiles, Parexel, Boehringer Ingelheim, Evotec AG and others.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Rising healthcare costs and falling productivity would drive the pharmaceutical industries to increasingly outsource the research and developmental services in the country to save time and cost. The CRAMS market of Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.9% to register revenues of USD ~ billion by 2018. The CRO industry would progress at a higher rate as compared to the CMO industry while the growth of devices segment would be more than that of drugs.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the Germany CRAMS market in terms of value in the last years (2007 - 2013)
- Germany CRAMS market segmentation by CMO and CRO service
- Germany CRAMS market segmentation by Drugs and Devices
- Germany CRAMS for Drugs Market Segmentation by Therapeutic Areas
- Trends and Developments in the CRAMS market in Germany
- Government Rules and Regulations in the CRAMS market in Germany
- Competitive landscape players operating in CRAMS market of Germany (such as Evotec AG, Boehringer Ingelheim, Lonza and others)
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Quintiles, Covance, Parexel, Icon PLC, Evotec AG, ADME Bioanalysis, Inventiv Health Inc, Boehringer Ingelheim, Evonik Industries
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Healthcare Business Intelligence (BI) Market - Trends & Global Forecasts to 2018
- Home Healthcare Software - Global Forecast to 2018
- Healthcare BPO Market Payer (Claims Processing, HR Services, Finance & Accounts), Provider (Medical Billing & Coding) & Pharmaceutical (Clinical Trial, Contract Manufacturing, & Non-Clinical Services) - Trends & Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Immunoassay Market [Technology (Enzyme, Fluorescent, Chemiluminescence, Radioimmunoassay), Analyzers & Reagents, Applications (Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Endocrinology, Cardiology), End Users (Hospitals, Laboratory, Academics)] - Global Forecast to 2018
- Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market - Global Forecast To 2018
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- North American Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Forecast to 2018
- Healthcare IT Integration Market - Global Forecast to 2018
- Cardiovascular Information System Market - Forecasts to 2018